Our handcrafted high potency herbal tinctures are made from organic and sustainably sourced botanicals from around the globe and utilize the ancient healing traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic and Native American folk medicine.
The use of Reishi dates back 2,000 years to Traditional Chinese Medicine where it was thought to restore energy and build immune strength.
Home Use: Shake well before using. Add up 40 drops (two dropperfuls) to water, juice or tea.
Caution: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing or on any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Used as a medicinal mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years
- Traditionally believed to strengthen the immune system and help prevent viral infections, such as the flu, lung conditions and imbalances surrounding the heart
- Many also believe that it enlivens the spirit with vital Qi (Energy) by cleansing body and mind
- Modern herbalists classify Reishi as an adaptogen herb designed to help increase the body’s resistance to stress and disease by strengthening the immune system and enhancing mental clarity
Suma Root (Hebanthe eriantha)
- Suma is used as an immune enhancer or adaptogen to help the body cope with stress by enhancing or restoring the immune system
- Nutritionally, it contains 19 different Amino Acids, a large number of Electrolytes, trace minerals, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B2, E, K, and Pantothenic Acid
Pau D’Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
- Pau d’Arco has a long and well-documented history of use by the indigenous peoples of the rainforest
- Recorded to be used by forest inhabitants throughout the Amazon for cough, colds and flu
- In herbal medicine, it is considered to be astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic and contain antioxidant benefits
- It is used today to address viral respiratory infections, including the common cold and flu, and fevers
(INCI):Reishi Fruiting Body (Ganoderma lucidum), Astragalus Root (Astragalus membraneceus), Pau D’Arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa), Cat’s Claw Bark (Uncaria tomentosa), Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officianle) extractives
Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cane Alcohol ( 22-27% )
There are no reviews yet.