Herbal tinctures, also known as liquid herbal extracts, are the original US Pharmacopeia method for extracting herbs. Herbalists consider tinctures more effective than capsules, as they assimilate into the bloodstream more quickly. Extracted in an alcohol and water base, tinctures are concentrated remedies and are taken by the dropperful several times a day either neat or added to water, juice or tea.
Our handcrafted high potency herbal tinctures are made from organic and sustainably sourced botanicals from around the globe and utilize the ancient healing traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic and Native American folk medicine.
The use of Reishi dates back 2,000 years to Traditional Chinese Medicine where it was thought to restore energy and build immune strength.
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Used as a medicinal mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years
- Traditionally believed to strengthen the immune system and help prevent viral infections, such as the flu, lung conditions and imbalances surrounding the heart
- Many also believe that it enlivens the spirit with vital Qi (Energy) by cleansing body and mind
- Modern herbalists classify Reishi as an adaptogen herb designed to help increase the body’s resistance to stress and disease by strengthening the immune system and enhancing mental clarity
Suma Root (Hebanthe eriantha)
- Suma is used as an immune enhancer or adaptogen to help the body cope with stress by enhancing or restoring the immune system
- Nutritionally, it contains 19 different Amino Acids, a large number of Electrolytes, trace minerals, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B2, E, K, and Pantothenic Acid
Pau D’Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa)
- Pau d’Arco has a long and well-documented history of use by the indigenous peoples of the rainforest
- Recorded to be used by forest inhabitants throughout the Amazon for cough, colds and flu
- In herbal medicine, it is considered to be astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic and contain antioxidant benefits
- It is used today to address viral respiratory infections, including the common cold and flu, and fevers
INGREDIENTS (INCI):Reishi Fruiting Body (Ganoderma lucidum), Astragalus Root (Astragalus membraneceus), Pau D’Arco Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa), Cat’s Claw Bark (Uncaria tomentosa), Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officianle) extractives
Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cane Alcohol ( 22-27% )
HOME USE:Shake well before using. Add up 40 drops (two dropperfuls) to water, juice or tea.