Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
Your skin has its own microbiome, a highly complex ecosystem that provides a home for billions of bacteria. A healthy microbiome protects against environmental pollution and reduces inflammation, so think of it as your skin’s first line of defense that must be nurtured.
This cleansing balm promotes a healthy skin microbiome with anti-inflammatory Manuka Honey, rejuvenating Royal Jelly Peptides and strengthening probiotics to nourish and reinforce the skin barrier.
KEY INGREDIENTS:Manuka Honey
• Produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the native Manuka Bush
• Has a long history of use by the Maori people of New Zealand for its wound-healing abilities
• Prized for its antibacterial and humectant properties, able to reinforce the skin’s lipids and clarify without stripping the skin
Royal Jelly Peptide (Pentapeptide-48)
• Although identical on a genetic level, queen bees live longer than worker bees because they consume Royal Jelly, which modifies gene expression to increase longevity and delay signs of aging
• This Royal Jelly Peptide activates the epidermal growth factor, signaling accelerated skin renewal for smoother, more evenly toned skin
• Formulated in a soft sphere carrier system to ensure bioavailability and the best skin regenerating results
Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate
• Unlike live yogurt, Bacterial Lysates are a safe, stable and FDA approved way to add pre-and probiotic benefits to skin care
• Bacterial lysates help to improve skin texture by stimulating cellular renewal and increasing collagen production
• Beneficial elements of bacterial lysates include Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced moisturization and barrier function, Lactic Acid to support cell turnover and antimicrobial Peptides
Apply a small amount of Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm to fingertips, gently warm in your hands and massage into dry skin; starting with your décolleté, and continuing up the neck, chin, cheeks and forehead. Dip your facial brush into warm water and start to brush, repeating each step 3 times. If you don’t have the facial brush you can use a warm washcloth.
a. Beginning at the décolleté, brush up the chest and neck using light, short strokes and end at the lymph nodes below the ears.
b. Beginning at the center of the jaw, brush up the jawline on the right side, followed by the left side.
c. Using circular strokes, sweep from the tip of the nose out across the right and then left cheek.
d. Using a circular stroke, brush up the bridge of the nose, continuing onto the forehead to the temple area. Repeat on the opposite side.
Splash your face with warm water to emulsify the balm and massage with your fingertips, using upward strokes from chin to hairline. Wipe off with a warm, moist towel or rinse with warm water.