HOW TO USE:
- Rub on to shoulders after carrying heavy bags or tough workouts
- Massage onto tired feet after long days of exploring
- Apply to back of your neck or shoulders to release stress and tension
- Massage into lower back before teeing up on the golf course to increase your swing and mobility
- Use On The Mend Balm to warm up joints and muscles pre-workout. Applying and massaging balm on knees, elbows, shoulders or lower back prior to any physical activity to stay pain-free.
- Apply balm with the Simple Jane signature Himalayan Salt Stone to massage in product around joints and muscles
- Massage balm post-workout to speed recovery and muscle soreness neck day.
- Apply to chest prior to exercise before you hit the hotel gym or hike that waterfall for better oxygen uptake
The push-up, eco-friendly packaging of On The Mend is perfectly designed to fit in your gym bag, carry-on, or stashed anywhere you know you’ll need it. Simply push from the bottom of the tube and apply directly to anywhere that makes you say “ouch.”
Organic beeswax, organic Shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin e, 100mg broad spectrum CBD oil, proprietary blend of therapeutic-grade lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, vetiver, peppermint and spearmint essential oils.