As wellness practitioners, our team is deeply committed to the health of our clients as well as our own.
With specific regard to COVID-19, we wanted to update you on the precautions we’ve implemented at Bella Soul Spa. In addition to our regular daily cleaning, we have stepped up our sanitation and spacing of guests to adhere to the social distancing in the common areas.
Enhanced Internal Procedures:
- Your service provider will wear a mask and a changeable apron.
- Sterilization before services: cleans and sanitizes all tools, equipment, and surface areas, and they prepare the beds with clean linens.
- After a treatment or service, towels and linens are immediately removed and washed in the hot sanitation setting of the wash. Room is disinfected completely and turned over for the next guest.
- The waiting and retail areas are disinfected regularly.
- No employee is permitted to work if s/he feels unwell
Guest Protocols: We ask that you follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy environment for everyone while ensuring a best experience for you:
- We will confirm all appointments by telephone/text. If you’re at all unwell, we will help you reschedule your appointment
- Upon arrival, we ask that our guests wear a face mask (if you need one please let us know prior to entering) and wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face before or after your treatment
- We are screening guests for their symptom and asking anyone with symptoms to remain out of the spa and reschedule.
- We have waived cancellation fee for those who are experiencing symptoms, but no shows will be charged.
We understand that this may be frustrating to some of you, but please know we are abiding by the department of health guidelines for reopening our business. If you have any questions or concern please contact us at 360-707-2300