As wellness practitioners, our team is deeply committed to the health of our clients as well as our own.
With specific regard to the unsettling spread of COVID-19, we wanted to update you on the precautions we’ve implemented at Bella Soul Spa. In addition to our regular daily cleaning, we have stepped up our sanitation and, as needed, booking appointments for our own self care.
Enhanced Internal Procedures:
- Sterilization before services: cleans and sanitizes all tools, equipment, and surface areas, and they prepare the beds with fresh linens
- After a treatment or service, towels and linens are immediately removed and washed in the hot sanitation setting of the wash
- Our check-in stations and vitality bars are disinfected after every client interaction. The waiting and retail areas and the changing facilities are disinfected regularly
- No employee is permitted to work if s/he feels unwell
Guest Protocols: We ask that you follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy environment for everyone while ensuring a best experience for you:
- We will confirm all appointments by telephone/text. If you’re at all unwell, we will help you reschedule your appointment
- Upon arrival, we ask that our guests wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face before or after your treatment
- We are screening guests for their symptom and asking anyone with symptoms to remain out of the spa and reschedule.
- We have waived cancellation fee for those who are experiencing symptoms
We understand that this may be frustrating to some of you, but please know we are doing our best to keep staff and guests healthy. If you have any questions or concern please contact us at 360-707-2300